Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Something about NFL in memory



Somehow, my father and I had to play 31 years without a Strat-o-Matic. nfl jerseys china paypal He was 15 when the game was released in 1961. After the game, a demo of the game last year all went in, I bought the last issue. nfl jerseys cheap wholesale 1.990 I bought the card players, the Id of the earliest opportunity, my beloved daughter to identify the stars present: Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, and even Dave Magadan. nfl jerseys china And I bought in 1955, knowing that soon there would come a time where my father and I got together and experience the power team of his childhood.
That day came on Sunday. Of course, he loved the game Snider homered, while Carl Erskine held the Braves off balance all afternoon. Pittsburgh Steelers The Dodgers had a 6-1 lead in the sixth inning when we had to suspend the game for the adults for various reasons, I can not play Strat-O-Matic, and get married, etc. My mother and my father, and shortly after I read the news: Seattle Seahawks The Dodgers announced that Duke Snider had died. But the Duke of Flatbush, he will forever live with my daughter's illness and their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment